winedbg font selection?

Carl Sopchak carl.sopchak at cegis123.com
Wed Jul 10 15:41:45 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, July 10, 2002 03:52 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 03:45:27PM -0400, Michael Cardenas wrote:
> > Andreas Mohr wrote:
> > >Of course you're aware of the fact that wineconsole has a context menu,
> > >right ?

Had no clue...

> > >;-))
> > >
> > >Andreas "Why does nobody ever realize simple things" Mohr

They're simple if you know them!

> > Well, that's the problem with context menus, by definition, they're
> > hidden. Although, since xterm has one, I guess I should've figured that
> > one out too.

What's "xterm"??  (Actually, I know what it is, but I never use it.  How
should I know how it works??)

> Hmm, I could be mistaken, but AFAIK wineconsole is supposed to keep its
> settings.
> Seems like that is broken, though, of course.

It not only doesn't save the setting between runs, it's not saved between
popping it up in the same run!  In fact, changing the setting DOES NOT change
the font!  (At least on my system: current cvs, red hat 7.3)

> It's on my ToDo list, but feel free to fix it.
>
> > and I've read the debugger documentation on winehq, and I don't recall
> > that menu being mentioned.
>
> Err, well, it's not a winedbg thing. It's a *wineconsole* thing.
> But it's probably not even documented for wineconsole...
> Feel free to fix that ! :)

I'm trying to fix other things, right now.  Maybe when I'm done with that...

So, can I get the font to something else (thru the registery, .Xdefaults,
anything), or do I have to live with it??

(Guess it wasn't all that simple, after all...)

Carl