RFC: Re: [ros-kernel] Shell32 and dplax

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Jul 11 13:15:38 CDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Tony Lambregts wrote:
[...]
> I would suggest using a keyword insted of a metabug.  Perhaps ROS or
> ReactOS, It would be much cleaner. You can even have more than one
> keyword  if you think it is appropriate. ie 9xism.

I am not sure that we should create a ReactOS keyword. Instead I think
we should add it to the list of OSes. We already have Linux, FreeBSD,
Windows, Solaris... we should have ReactOs too (and maybe push this to
the Buzilla team too ;-).

The '9xism' keyword is quite independent from that and may be useful.
I'm not entirely sure though: we don't want to be too fine grained
either. If we start this way we may end up with keywords for each
general task: dllseparation, strict-compile, window-management, etc.
That may get confusing...