New CVS and Agent

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Mon Jul 15 10:22:05 CDT 2002

Howdy,
I just built a new CVS version--the first one in a while.  I got
caught by the -managed and the -winver options going away--a little
searching through the list archives, and the problems were solved!

Anyhow, I generally run with two instances of Forte Agent v1.9 open.
Since I've built the new CVS, there's a change in behavior that I
thought I'd the devel community know about.  When pressing the
shortcut buttons on the Agent instance that was first opened, nothing
happened.  When pressing on the buttons in the second instance, they
worked normally.  I closed the second instance, and the buttons in the
first instance now work normally.

Perhaps the messages are being captured and sent to the wrong place?
(They're not being sent to the wrong instance of Agent.)  Also there
was no obvious output messages in the console window.

That's the only change in behavior I've found so far.  It still runs
great.  Thanks to the devel community!

Oliver

Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com