OLE classes registration

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 11:09:26 CDT 2002

I dont know very much about ole or COM so if I am way
wrong just flame me. =)

Can the regsvr code from comcat be adapted for this?
Rather then implementing more stuff in winedefaultreg
can we make all of the OLE/COM stuff self-register? I
think during on of my tests on windows with the wine
dlls that was a problem I encountered and at least for
comcat it is now fixed.

Thanks
Steven