autoconf 2.52

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Jul 16 19:30:52 CDT 2002

Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com> writes:

> I have a feeling this isn't the way to do this, but this allows
> configure to be regenerated with autoconf 2.52. With this version of
> autoconf the PACKAGE_ defines are left commented out in
> include/config.h after regenerating and running configure.
>
> Is there a better way to do this?

Upgrade your autoconf? <g>

Seriously, the reason we have the generated configure in CVS is so
that most people never need to worry about autoconf at all.
Conversely, I think it's quite reasonable to ask the few developers
that need to change configure to install the latest autoconf, so that
we don't have to worry about compatibility.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com