Possible Fix?

Anthony Tuininga tuiningas_ml at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 16 23:31:41 CDT 2002

I installed Dynomite for Windows (from PopCap) into a Wine-only
installation and noticed that as I moved the window, the images and
sprites were offset by the corresponding amount. I added a return
statement into the following file (updated from CVS as of today) and the
problem went away almost completely. On occasion repainting still can be
problematic but overall things work much better.

windows/winpos.c, in function WINPOS_GetWinOffset() I simply returned
immediately following the line which sets the X and Y offsets to 0. Now
I suspect that the rest of the code is rather necessary in some
instances but in this particular case it is getting in the road. Any
comments?

Anthony