Patch for memory-mapping problem -- See VirtualQuery post

Max max at veneto.com
Sat Jul 20 14:23:47 CDT 2002

Well, I took off the dirty hack on virtual.c and put inside something that
seems to me much more like a real solution.
Took off in executable mapping VPROT_WRITE and VPROT_WRITECOPY flags and added
VPROT_EXEC; that looks much more close to win2k mapping.
The only difference now is in Type field, wine maps as MEM_PRIVATE and win2k
as MEM_IMAGE (I guess that's the right one, but no time now to check.

Here the attached patch.... any comment appreciated :-)

Regards

Max