CVS broken?

David D. Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Sat Jul 20 11:50:19 CDT 2002

Paul Millar wrote:

> If tools/widl/y.tab.h doesn't exist, then there's something wrong with
> your yacc/bison or the build script as the necessary file wasn't produced.

I've tried this with a fresh clean pull, and I still get the error. I
don't a tools/widl/y.tab.h, so it isn't being created. So, there seems
to be a problem in the build scripts as generated by configure.

If I manually force y.tab.h to be build (cd tools/widl; make y.tab.h)
then all is well, so it looks like it may be a problem in the makefile -
perhaps the makefile finding the wrong file, deciding that no action
need be taken, and blewie!