ShellExecute patch

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 23:28:32 CDT 2002

> Hmm, the WinExec looks fairly easy but the WinExec16 appears to be a bit
> more difficult to handle. Perhaps it could be handled more easily with
> some sort of ifdef around those parts? Any suggestions?

Sounds cool but it really depends on if Alexandre will accept the patch or not. At some point I
will be add the configure option --no-win16 so just doing a #ifdef NO_WIN16 should be fine.
Building on mingw already requires not including shell.c so I need to make the Makefile and
configure changes anyway. Its not that important ATM so if it will be a problem we can wait till
more ReactOS developers are interested in fixing it.

Thanks
Steven