Makedll.rules.in

Gregg Mattinson gm138242 at scot.canada.sun.com
Mon Jul 22 10:43:31 CDT 2002

Oops..  This patch fixes the linking of tests, but it breaks..well..all the
.dlls, atleast for me.

So, my question is, why does the $(MODULE).so rule in Makedll.rules.in contain
$(LDDLLFLAGS)?  Until I submitted this patch, that variable was not defined in
the makefiles for the .dlls, and the dlls appeared to work fine.  Now that this
flag is defined, the .dlls don't work, but the tests do work.  Should LDDLLFLAGS
be removed from the $(MODULE).so rule?  What is LDDLLFLAGS defined to on Linux?
I only have a Solaris box here to test on, so my insight into the problem is
limited.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gregg