wine/dlls crtdll/crtdll.spec crtdll/crtdll_mai ...

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Tue Jul 23 13:25:31 CDT 2002

> Modified files:
> 	dlls/crtdll    : crtdll.spec crtdll_main.c
> 	dlls/msvcrt20  : msvcrt20.spec
> 	dlls/shell32   : shell32.spec
>
> Log message:
> 	Fixed broken forwards reported by Patrik Stridvall.

Much better. No broken forwards reported by winapi_check any longer.

However I don't think your fix was 100% correct.

winapi_check now says

dlls/msvcrt/string.c:52: <>: char * _strdec(char *,char *): documentation:
_strdec (MSVCRT.@) wrong
dlls/msvcrt/string.c:75: <>: char * _strinc(char *): documentation: _strinc
(MSVCRT.@) wrong
dlls/msvcrt/string.c:83: <>: unsigned int _strnextc(char *): documentation:
_strnextc (MSVCRT.@) wrong
dlls/msvcrt/string.c:93: <>: char * _strninc(char *,unsigned int):
documentation: _strninc (MSVCRT.@) wrong
dlls/msvcrt/string.c:143: <>: unsigned int _strncnt(char *,unsigned int):
documentation: _strncnt (MSVCRT.@) wrong
dlls/msvcrt/string.c:152: <>: char * _strspnp(char *,char *): documentation:
_strspnp (MSVCRT.@) wrong

The problem is not what the error messages suggest though,
winapi_check is far from prefect. :-)

Anyway, the real problem seems to be that the the functions you
implemented in crtdll_main.c were already implemented in msvcrt.
However they were not exported. Examining the msvcrt.dll on
my Windows 98 computer indicates that this is correct they shouldn't
be exported. crtdll.dll does exactly as Wine does though.

So I guess the implementation of the functions above should
only be in CRTDLL and not in MSVCRT.

Will you fix it or should I?