Winelib and documentation

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 13:34:15 CDT 2002

Steve,

--- steve_lustbader at hsgmed.com wrote:
> I've been having some trouble using winelib (with
> spec files) following the documentation on the web
> site.  A few people in the IRC channel were under
> the impression that winelib had changed and the docs
> aren't really relevant anymore.

 Wine is a quickly moving target and often some
portions of documentation are outdated. I think one
can't say that Winelib User Guide is not relevant
anymore. Big part of information there is still valid.

> Is the
> documentation going to be updated to the current
> status of the source?

Yes, but I do not know when. As far as I know nobody
is working on the guide right now.
If you provide information which part of the guide is
outdated somebody may want to fix it.

Andriy