Winelib and documentation

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 13:45:27 CDT 2002

Steve, if you don't mind lets continue the discussion
in public.

--- "LUSTBADER,STEVE (Non-A-hsgAndover,ex1)"
<steve_lustbader at hsgmed.com> wrote:
> > > Is the
> > > documentation going to be updated to the current
> > > status of the source?
> >
> > Yes, but I do not know when. As far as I know
> nobody
> > is working on the guide right now.
> > If you provide information which part of the guide
> is
> > outdated somebody may want to fix it.
> >

> The problem I was specifically having was with spec
> files and import statements - it seems like imports
> don't belong in specs anymore.

Yes, you are right here. Now it is done by the
following definition in Makefile.in file:
IMPORTS   = advapi32 kernel32

As an example of using Winelib I advise you to look
into Wine programs (see programs subdirectory of the
Wine source tree). These programs are compiled as
Winelib programs, you probably will want to do
something similiar.

Andriy