Configure.in

Gregg Mattinson gm138242 at scot.canada.sun.com
Tue Jul 23 15:39:39 CDT 2002

Same thing is defined on my system, so I think it is correct.

LD_PATH is used to add paths infront of LD_LIBRARY_PATH for when wrc and
winebuild are run.  On my system, before the line you mentioned, LD_PATH is set
to $wine/library:$wine/dlls.  Then, it is changed to prepend itself to the
environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Gregg Mattinson
Co-op Developer
Sun Microsystems of Canada

>From: steve_lustbader at hsgmed.com
>To: wine-devel at winehq.com
>Subject: Configure.in
>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:20:53 -0600
>
>In the configure.in that winemaker generates for me, LD_PATH gets defined as
LD_PATH="LD_LIBRARY_PATH=\"$LD_PATH:\$\$LD_LIBRARY_PATH\""  It seems like it's
missing a linebreak, or it's doing something very weird.  Is this right?