Dinput - Keyb Bug

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 17:11:53 CDT 2002

You need to use the windows dinput.dll as ours is (still) not up to spec. I used to play this game
all the time under linux till tribes2. I dont know if this will work with the directx 8.1 but if
you can find a dinput.dll from dx5 or 6 it should work.

I will add this information to the wine application database if its not already there and if
someone working on directx can figure out what is going on that would rock long term.

Thanks
Steven