Coded breakpoints

Massimo max at veneto.com
Wed Jul 24 03:16:12 CDT 2002

Thanx to all for answers !
I was thinking about it since one week... hemmm ... :-)

Another question... There's someone that have tested borland debugger in remote
mode with wine ? I did it but without success.... I think it's one of most confortable
debuggers out there, but had no success yet to make remote part to communicate
with the gui part....

Regards

Max