DTR / DTS vs RTS/CTS vs Wine

mfeitosa mfeitosa at vmn.com.br
Wed Jul 24 16:57:12 CDT 2002

Mike,

Thanks for a prompt answer!
I am going to test the cabling scheme and will send some info by the end of
next week.
Are you aware how windows implements hw flow control?
I read in the wine-devel history a comment that stated that windows might
not imlpement hw flow control at all.
This intrigues me because the printer does work on windows.

Miguel