wine/dlls/shell32 shellord.c shlexec.c

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 25 09:53:08 CDT 2002

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> writes:
>

>>Ouch, that version had some serious bugs. It would be much better to
>>apply the version I posted to wine-devel, which I think works pretty
>>good.
>>

>Oops sorry, that was the one I intended to apply, I didn't notice it
>was only sent to wine-devel.
>

>>I can supply a diff between this version and the fixed one, if
>>desired.
>>

>Yes please.

It seems that one of  the patches to shlexec.c has broken WinZip.  The
following is a trace from WinZip from this morning.

fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
err:shell:SHGetFileInfoA pidl is null!
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_SetColumnOrderArray iCount 9 lpiArray 0x405b689c
err:shell:SHGetFileInfoA pidl is null!

I have been trying to debug this for a while and it did not have this
problem yesterday. If you want to download WinZip here is the url
http://www.winzip.com/

Tony Lambregts