DTR / DTS vs RTS/CTS vs Wine

list at vmn.com.br list at vmn.com.br
Thu Jul 25 12:31:05 CDT 2002

Hi Marcelo!

Seems you are familiar with the problem!
Yes, I am debugging a fiscal printer !
I was using sleep but I decided to look into the problem because
sometimes you need to catch the signal, say if the printer runs out of paper,
or whatever....

I am going to try the cable and then see what happens.

Miguel