wine/dlls/shell32 shellord.c shlexec.c

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 25 14:56:05 CDT 2002

Duane Clark wrote:

>> Ahh, that was one of the parts I mentioned that I didn't test because
>> I did not know how to. Please tell me what you do to generate this
>> error.
>

> Oh, and please mention exactly which version of Winzip.
>
> Thanks

The version of winzip is 8.1. This bug is reproduced as follows:
1.  start WinZip --> wine "F:\program files\winzip\winzip32.exe"
2. When the startup screen appears click on  the "I agree" button.
3. A message box pops up with the Title "WinZip","Out of resources
error, unable to continue. " for the text, and an "OK" button.  - click
on "OK" button.
4. Another message box pops up with the  Title "WinZip", two buttons and
the following text:

 >   WinZip internal error in file listview.c line 1236
 >
 > *WinZip will exit. Please restart WinZip and try again.*
 >
 >  If this is a recurring problem and you would like WinZip to create a
log
 >  file with details about the error so that you can report this
problem to the
 >  developers, you can do so now.

The two buttons are "Close WinZip" and "Close WinZip after creating
error log file"

Clicking on either button will close the wine session.

As I said before you can download the program at
http://www.winzip.com/ddchomea.htm . This is the version that I am using.

Tony Lambregts