wine/dlls/shell32 shellord.c shlexec.c

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:57:34 CDT 2002

I wrote:
> Well, I do see the same thing, but the patch that breaks it for me is
> this one:

Oops, I was going back and forth with CVS, and apparently screwed up. My
apologies to Uwe.

So this time I went back and forth twice and carefully watched which
files were being patched. Would you believe these two patches (they
apparently are a pair)?

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/07/0191.html
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/07/0192.html

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> writes:
>

>>At least in my case, I am using native msvcrt (because I have problems
>>with CxxFrameHandler in Xilinx ISE).
>

> If you still have problems with CxxFrameHandler in latest CVS, please
> send me a +seh trace and I'll look into it.

Okay, just checked. That particular bug is indeed gone.