wine/dlls/shell32 shellord.c shlexec.c

Guy L. Albertelli galberte at neo.lrun.com
Thu Jul 25 20:00:22 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sylvain Petreolle" <spetreolle at yahoo.fr>
To: "Tony Lambregts" <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net>;
<wine-devel at winehq.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: wine/dlls/shell32 shellord.c shlexec.c

> Couldn't Winzip be designed without thinking about an unsupported
> listview control ? I know this should have appear before, but the facts
> are here : WinZip fails in a source file called listview.c and the log
> shows a line upper a
> fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS

In general yes, but in this particular case no. I am running the 20020710
version with all the new Common control patches including Listview (but none
of the other patches above 20020710). Both WinZip 8.1 (Evaluation) and 8.0
generate similar message streams:

WINZIP 8.0:
/home/albertel/t1/mywine/wine -- G:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.exe
Could not stat /mnt/winflp (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoA set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_SetColumnOrderArray iCount 9 lpiArray 0x40536a3c

WINZIP 8.1 Evaluation version:
/home/albertel/t1/mywine/wine -- C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.exe
Could not stat /mnt/winflp (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:toolbar:TOOLBAR_CheckStyle [10026] TBSTYLE_ALTDRAG not implemented
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoA set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_SetColumnOrderArray iCount 9 lpiArray 0x405368a4

All the toolbar and listview fixme's are related to window styles that are
not correctly implemented. The toolbar is the inability to drag buttons
around. The listview is related to who frees the imagelist at termination.
The SetColumnOrderArray I think is a mistyped TRACE.

I agree that the problem is one of the other patches.

Guy