PATCH: temp fixes, again

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sat Jul 27 13:06:39 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 09:13:09AM -0700, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> The bug is that the temp file is created with mode 0666. But you can't
> do a configure check for a run-time feature/bug anyway.

Well, this bug doesn't really matter. If it matters, people will long
have installed a fixed libc, if they don't care, it doesn't matter.
There are tons of programs out there that use this function, why should
wine be the one application that cares about the existence of old bugs.
You are right about checking for runtime bugs, though.

 ciao
  Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know