game patches

Jesse Allen uh_ja at gmx.net
Mon Jul 29 11:25:32 CDT 2002

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
>

> yes, sorry, but these patches and spec for them who want to play games
> for example SeriousSam, HL or WarCraftIII with more speed and who
> used winex ;-)

I would imagine that you would want these for that very reason =)  That's
why I use wine though, now.

And the part about War3,  well that's paid off hugely for me, because I
set about in the beta improving framerate.  Well I got opengl working and
built a linux from scratch (optimized for my processor) during a period of
three months.  I get _higher_ framerates in War3 under linux than I do in
windows now.

Jesse