Dinput - Keyb Bug

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Jul 29 15:38:56 CDT 2002

> I have the game (tribes) and have trace logs for you.  The first on is
> +relay,+dinput,+event (which has me pressing the a key, then shuts down)
> and the second is +opengl,+x11drv,-dsound.  DGA is disabled as it breaks
> my Nvidia driver when running the game.

Well, I am investigating the DInput problem... Looks strange. I may well ask
you to add some more TRACEs in the code to help me understand better what
happens (ie if it's blocking in Wine code or in application code).

But I would be interested on a +opengl trace too. And maybe you should try
to remove all trace of glide2x.dll of your system (maybe once Tribes manages
to load the glide2x it cancels OpenGL as it supposes that a system with
Glide2x will work better with it than with OpenGL).

                      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/