How big is the Direct3D stuff?

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Jun 6 12:30:08 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 01:33:28PM -0300, Roland wrote:
> What do you mean by 'bought out'? I suppose there where WINE contributors
> who now work for TG, right?
> If this is the case it is another point in favour of the LGPL...

The LGPL would not have changed anything here, as they are free to change
the license of the *new* code they write whenever they want.

Anyway, the 'bought out' was to be meant as a joke and not to be taken
pejoratively. If people prefer to be paid to do stuff they like, it's their
choice.

And we should stop here before needing to follow-up to
wine-flame^H^H^H^Hlicense :-)

                    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/