null midi device

degs lists at giantblob.com
Fri Jun 7 04:06:26 CDT 2002

I'd still have thought that some more general way to get at Wine MIDI output
would be more useful - like the ALSA output that someone suggested, or maybe
Arts. That way at least people have a choice what synthesiser they use -
timidity isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I might be able to help with this If anyone was going to have a stab at it.

-- degs