Problems converting DLL to unix SO with winelib

list at vmn.com.br list at vmn.com.br
Fri Jun 7 09:39:34 CDT 2002

Hi Martin,

Sorry to bother you again.
I was unable to patch winemaker from
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/05/0624.html

I was using a clean wine-20020509 that has version 1.39
of winemaker [I saw this with cvs log tools/winemaker]

Here is the output of the command
[dt at linux wine]$ patch -p0 < winemaker.patch
patching file tools/winemaker
Hunk #2 FAILED at 443.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 563.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 573.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1007.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 1660.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 1871.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 1957.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 2173.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 2186.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 2246.
Hunk #14 succeeded at 2287 with fuzz 2.
Hunk #17 succeeded at 3225 with fuzz 2.
10 out of 18 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file tools/winemaker.rej
patching file documentation/winemaker.man
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17.
documentation/winemaker.man.rej
[dt at linux wine]$ pwd
/home/dt/src/wine-20020509/wine

What have I done wrong?

Your diff was the "unified version"that is
the patch command default for its input.

Again Thanks for your help,
Miguel

P.S> Could this be the reason that the
patch was not applied to the cvs tree?

I am going to review the man file
for winebuild to see if I can understand
the correct format for the spec file.