FPU patch for bug 586

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Mon Jun 10 09:59:25 CDT 2002

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, admiral coeyman wrote:

> 	This patch adds the self-modifying code part of the FPU interrupts 34->3b and
> moves int 3d into the winedos section.

Oh, I've been meaning to reply, but hadn't got around to it yet... it
makes no sense to use MapDosToLinear(MapRealToLinear()). It should be
obvious from its name that MapRealToLinear already converted to a linear
address, so that's all you need. And MapLinearToDos will probably *not* do
what you want, you should change the real-mode pointer directly instead,
as in general you just can't convert a linear address back to real mode.
Otherwise, the code is probably OK...