builtin oleaut32

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Tue Jun 11 13:09:23 CDT 2002

Basically that's what I noted too.  I am sort of working in the area but I
haven't even got everything working natively yet (since I started from a
non-windows installation and it's hard to figure out what needs to be put
in).  I would suggest that the best solution is to submit small packages at
regular intervals.

> Currently I have:
> VarCmp support for BSTR and Integer variants
> VarAnd support for boolean variants only
> VarNot support for boolean variants only
> VarParseNumFromStr support for negative numbers
> VarNumFromParseNum support shorts
> VarDateFromUDate return value is incorrect
> VarNot support for boolean variants only
>
> Two other questions as I am still fairly new at Unix in
> general, let alone
> wine....
> 1. What is the policy on patches - Is one big one with all
> changes for the
> same module ok?
> 2. What about tracing - While writing them I have added trace
> to show the
> parms and return values (relay just shows the rc whereas the
> actual return
> value is normally a third varient). Should I leave these in?

Sounds a good idea.  Presumably they are under the ole debug channel.  If it
gets ridiculous it might be worth adding a new debug channel.

> Thanks
> Jason

Bill