Re: FW: [ros-kernel] wine dll

juergen.schmied at debitel.net juergen.schmied at debitel.net
Thu Jun 13 04:00:11 CDT 2002

For now and a any thinkable time this won't work without native shell32, shlwapi, shdocvw and some more shell stuff since big parts of the user interface are in there. It would be more useful to replace just one dll at one time with a wine dll.
If you like to test the shell stuff, there is a registry key somewhere to set a different shell - like winfile.

juergen