Merge rpcrt/ole32 from Rewind

Jürgen Schmied juergenschmied at lycos.de
Fri Jun 14 08:46:23 CDT 2002

> > I started to merge this files in. This patches are done to a loder wine version so it does not merge in a clean way. Some code is allready implemented twice.
> > So I do:
> > - merge as far as I can
> > - if a function is implemented twice I comment one implementation out but leave the code in (mainly the standard marshaler parts). I can't decide how to merge it.
>
> That's not a merge, that's just copying code around. If you don't know
> how to merge that stuff properly, please leave it for someone else like
> Marcus.
No, the most things I can merge properly but I don't like to decide what implementation
of the standard marshaler is better. I can copy Ove's one in a extra file and send it
together with the patch so someone else (MM) can merge this part.

> > - the final cleanup should be done by the ones who are familiar with that code (Marcus?)
> > - any objections against the rpcrt4 stuff? Ove himself says its not very clean but we dont have any better code yet.
>
> I don't know, I haven't seen the patch, it seems the sourceforge
> archives don't store large mails. Could you please forward it to me?
I can send you the patch against the current tree (I've already merged it) a bit later.

juergen
---
juergen.schmied at debitel.net