wine/dlls/winsock socket.c ws2_32.spec

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Fri Jun 14 11:20:42 CDT 2002

> 	- hackish implementation of WSADuplicateSocket.

+   DuplicateHandle(GetCurrentProcess(), s,
+                   hProcess, (LPHANDLE)&lpProtocolInfo->dwCatalogEntryId,
+                   0, FALSE, DUPLICATE_SAME_ACCESS);
+   CloseHandle(hProcess);
+   lpProtocolInfo->dwServiceFlags4 = 0xff00ff00; /* magic */

The Winsock SPI docs say that service providers should use
the lpProtocolInfo->dwProviderReserved field. I recommend that that be
used in Wine, too. Also, I don't think you need the "magic" field -
simply test if dwProviderReserved is a valid handle.

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409