PATCH: fix for RPM

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue Jun 18 11:32:44 CDT 2002

Le mar 18/06/2002 à 11:49, Pavel Roskin a écrit :
> I'm copying my message to the list, because I'm afraid that the RPMs on
> http://wine.dataparty.no/ are not really maintained.  I remember seeing
> the same error a few months ago, I just didn't have time to report it.
> How can this error remain unfixed for months, if it makes Wine useless?

Kristian should now how many people downloads each versions. As to why
it hasn't been fixed before, a few ideas: people install from the
.tar.gz, people install from their distro, people fix it each time,
people have another RPM source, people use Debian. Or (it is a
possibility, although I think it's very unlikely) Kristian has ignored
previous patches.

But is this list appropriate for questions about third-party Wine
packaging?

> This patch has been tested.  The resulting RPM works.

I agree the patch looks good.

> --
> Regards,
> Pavel Roskin