What happens with...

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Tue Jun 18 12:21:26 CDT 2002

Can someone save me the trouble of hunting and experimenting on the
following please?

Our program currently is installed through installshield.  It does the usual
than registering them immediately it adds the registration tasks to the
RunOnce part of the registry and requires a reboot.

When I had a go a couple of days ago I didn't actually "do the reboot".  (At
the time I didn't know how our installer worked) and registered the dlls etc
by hand (when I figured out that they weren't).

Can anyone tell me if the "RunOnce" registry section works and if
"rebooting" in the Windows sense actually reboots the wine server?

Bill