Notes R4 redraw problem

Ian Pilcher pilchman at attbi.com
Wed Jun 19 14:53:26 CDT 2002

Dan -

I'm hoping to pick your brain a little bit.  I've attached a couple of
screen captures that illustrate a problem I'm seeing with the Notes
4.6.7 client.

Assume that I have my inbox set up as shown in "before.png".  When I
switch to a different virtual desktop and then switch back, the inbox
will be redrawn as shown in "after.png".  (The left-hand pane, which
shows the views has had its width set to zero somehow.)

Since I don't know either X or GDI programming very well, I'm a loss as
to where to start looking.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ian Pilcher                                           pilchman at attbi.com