GDI patch for Acad. Please feedback !

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Fri Jun 21 07:46:09 CDT 2002

Below there is a patch which makes AutoCAD R14 work under wine.
The patch involves (patch1.diff) some calculation for Bitmaps drawn in
negative-y-axis (i.e. bottom-left is 0,0) windows. I just found that solution
by trying. Therefore, the patch, may cause trouble to other apps (mostly
drawing - CAD ones).

*Please* try this patch and report if any app (just any!) mis-behaves with
it. If you have any other solution for the same point, please tell me.

The file 'patch2.diff' has one more suggestion, concerning NULL object
handles. This should only introduce a minor speedup and suppress a warning
message, which made gdi debugging little hard.