GLU32 patch (yep, again)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Jun 21 14:38:18 CDT 2002

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> glu32 can now be built with a libGLU 1.1 or 1.2. If a 1.1 version is
> used, some functions only issue a WARN. It should become more and more
> rare to only have a libGLU 1.1.
>
> If there's still something preventing this from being applied, please
> let me know.

It's not clear to me what we gain by using the header file. If you
need to check for the presence of some specific functions you should
do a configure check for these, instead of using a GLU_VERSION define.
Even better would be to load them dynamically using dlsym, like we do
for libfreetype and libXrender.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com