[help] GDI text fonts

leanne leanne at thizlinux.com
Sun Jun 23 22:05:04 CDT 2002

Dear all,

When we are working on the Chinese support on WINE using Lotus Notes r5,
we found that the fonts display for the interface
is very ugly (attached the screepshot). I would like to change to have
different font when detected English or Chinese.
Could somebody point me where I could start with?

Also, for a text document, the gdi text and font are used to store them,
I would like to ask where can I find the structure
to store and the code to manipulate it (e.g. send for display/print
(pExtTextOut? but where called pExtTextOut))?

Thanks.
Leanne