Memory and swap full

Marcelo Welter pouback at sysmo.com.br
Tue Jun 25 11:51:53 CDT 2002

Hello

Running a application make on Delphi i observe a periodical increase on memory used
after a time this effect occur in swap space used and are continued at full swap then machine stop in a continuos access to HardDisk and nothing else run waiting this process

resuming...the memory are exausted and i have something like a general break on my system. If i close the wine and reopen all return to normal state

i think that problem is in my application but i dont know how localize this in my source code

any body have a similar situation...?

what i can make in this case...? cry !... :(

Marcelo