Menu Item problem (was Notepad not remaining language selection)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Fri Mar 1 01:50:44 CST 2002

> I'm sorry for the delay. Could you please be more
> specific
> what functionality do you need? I'll provide as much
> details
> as I can.

No problem.
It seemed that wineconsole has the correct
implementation to use langage dependant menus.
I looked in the code and saw the LoadString function
looks as the main key to have string resources loaded
with the local system language.

So how could I rewrite the language resource files
to handle them like wineconsole do ?
I'm a newbie in windows programming for now(not C

My assignation is to remove the "Language" menu and
let the system do the chice of the language.
After this one, all other programs should be updated
to handle language.

Yahoo! Mail :