making snoop.c not suck

michael cardenas michaelc at lindows.com
Mon Mar 4 19:27:52 CST 2002

Snoop seems to me to be an incredibly useful tool, when it doesn't crash.

Attached is a patch that removes some of the functionality from snoop, but
makes it crash less.

Unfortunately, I still get a lot of crashes preceeded by the failure of the
assert

ordinal < nrofordinals

in SNOOP_GetProcAddress. I tried to prevent this by adding an if statement
there and returning zero if ordinal > nrofordinals, but that didn't stop the
crashes. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Does anyone know why the
ordinal number or the number of ordinals would wrong?