regsrv from ReactOS (was Re: [wine-license] Conclusions)

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 07:46:02 CST 2002

> 2. regsrv32.exe from ReactOS might fix bug number
408.

Steven, I think the correct corse of action for you
would be to take the bug or, at least, add comments
with this information.

I took the bug some time ago and was going to start to
work on it. I'm lucky I have not started coding before
you give the complete solution.

Also, as Patrick noted, we can use any application,
even if it is GPL.

Could you, please, provide more detailed information
to the bug. If you want you can take it. Does ReactOS
have any other useful applications we can use
(winhelp, notepad, regedit come to mind)?

Thank you,
Andriy Palamarchuk