regsrv from ReactOS (was Re: [wine-license] Conclusions)

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at
Tue Mar 5 08:23:30 CST 2002

--- Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at> wrote:
> I just found the bug yesterday and noticed that we
> have the application setting in our rosapps tree. I
> dont really have the time to work on it. I was just
> planning on mailing it to wine-devel once this
> license stuff was worked out.

Steven, thank you for the contribution. I'll look at
it and submit the application to Wine CVS.

> Do you know much about the wrc? I'm having trouble
> building it under mingw.

I'll look at it. Could you, please, create a bug in
Bugzilla about this and assign the bug to me?
It would be great if you also include information
about the build problems you have.

Andriy Palamarchuk

Do You Yahoo!?