WineHQ.com Move Complete

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 5 21:24:44 CST 2002

The WineHQ.com move is complete, but not without some issues.

The 1st issue is that our mailing lists (mailman) sent out a huge amount
of email because the newsgroup gateway changed. It basically thought all
the messages on comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine were new. Apologies go
out to the users whose email inboxes we filled up.

So in the meantime, the newsgroup gateway, and the NNTP server on
winehq.com are offline until further notice.

If you notice any other issues that I am not aware of, please let me
know. There is a lot of things to a site that has been running as long
as Winehq.com has.

--

__  _WebGeek/NetAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _   -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon