Agenda for wineconf

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Fri Mar 8 18:51:18 CST 2002

> We have two full days planned (March 15th-16th). The sessions will go from
> 9-5 on both Friday and Saturday. I think all of the international attendees
> are coming in on Thurs, so they'll be rested up to start at 9am Friday
> morning. Both days, breakfast pastries will be provided at the conference
> premises along with lunch. Dinners will be within walking distance on
> Friday and Saturday.

Michael, is there a final solution for video broadcasting?

I want to post this announcment as well as broadcasting URL for the slashdot
readers (I'm a slashdot author), but it really depends how "strong" the video
servers will be as well as bandwidth limitation...

Care to give some info please?

Thanks,
Hetz