Agenda for wineconf

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 11 12:57:33 CST 2002

I'd like to propose a slight change in format, Michael.

Rather than an emphasis solely on presentations, I
think we would do well to have more of a mix of presentations and
working groups.

For example, I think it would be great to have a working
group tackle the issue of performance in Wine.

I'd be happy to spark a 'What should be in Wine 1.0?' discussion
group on Friday (can't make it on Saturday).

Also, I think that Francois's topic might sensibly be shifted
into a discussion of how best to do regression testing.

Of course, this implies that white boards and laptop power
will be a key ingredient...

Thoughts?  Comments?  Other working group topics we should address?

Jer