[Fwd: Re: Oh yeah, the docu...]

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Mar 14 12:11:58 CST 2002

 >>> http://www.winehq.com/Docs/winedoc-pdf.tgz VERY OLD
 >>> http://www.winehq.com/Docs/winedoc-ps.tgz VERY OLD
 >>>
 >>> and I would suspect that these too. (did not actually download)
 >>>
 >>> http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-set-html.tgz
 >>> http://www.winehq.com/Docs/winedoc-html.tgz
 >> [snip]
 >>> Since my last post on usenet I did download these and they are
 >>> out of
 >> date too. IMHO www.winehq.com/Docs should be updated at each
 >> snapshot.
 > Yeah, like I was really dying for finally seeing this being done.
 >
 > This time I yelled yet again, and Jeremy White muttered some Holy
 > Promise to make it finally work. (which, on hindsight, is a
 > relatively cheap promise due to Codeweavers having to go through
 > the trouble of revamping the whole winehq.com domain anyway due to
 > Corel's unfortunate demise ;-)
 >
 > Anyway, I'll be *really* glad once this finally gets done in a nice
 > solid timely cronjob.
 >
 > -- Andreas Mohr                        Stauferstr. 6, D-71272
 > Renningen, Germany Tel. +49 7159 800604
 > http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/

After checking winehq.com today I see that the online documentation
is still not current. I also downloaded the sgml, pdf, and both htmls.
They are still out of date. Now I realize that the staff at codeweavers
are busy people but I would really like to see these up to date.

Could I have some indication as to when this will done.

Tony Lambregts

Ps: I miss the network news service very much and want it to come back.