fix for crash in snoop

michael cardenas michael.cardenas at
Thu Mar 14 13:22:27 CST 2002

I can submit my previous patch for snoop also. It removes functionality but
fixes the crash. Should I submit it?

- this patch should get rid of the remaining crashes in snoop. It fixes

COPYRIGHT: All original work contained in this email is released
under the terms of the old Wine license (LICENSE.OLD in the
distribution). This means that any new functions I have created can
be incorporated into a non LGPL Wine fork, for example. Any future
patches I submit can be considered to be release under the old
Wine license.