WineConf streaming

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at
Fri Mar 15 17:23:09 CST 2002

On Friday 15 March 2002 21:48, michael cardenas wrote:
> Lpbn is having some techincal problems that they are currently working out.
> Regardless, all the presentations are being recorded and will be available
> for viewing after the conference.

Some of the developers are other people who are regulary on the #winehq
channel in IRC ( want to give some comments and ask
question - could someone there open an IRC chat client so we can also "talk"

Oh, and regarding the streaming - if they could raise the bandwidth (110kbit
or 200kbits) it would help a lot ...